If you have been injured in a motor vehicle collision, whether it was your fault or not, you are entitled to accident benefits. You must do your best to access a primary care practitioner, such as a physical therapist, within 10 days of the collision. You do not need a physicians referral to access our care intially or in most instances to have your treatment covered by your automobile insurance benefits.

If your insurer has suggested another facility, despite what you may have been told, it is important to know that the choice is yours. The claims process can be complicated and we are prepared to help you to navigate the various forms and procedures. Your injury is complicated enough.

We will:
• Guide you through the process – you must complete form Ab-1 Notice of Loss and Proof of Claim Form, retain a copy for your records and send the original signed form(s) to the insurance company. If you are unable to send the form within the 10 day timeframe, submit it to your insurance company as soon as practical and explain the reason for the delay.

• Complete the remainder of the necessary paper work – form Ab-2

• Perform an initial assessment to determine your diagnosis and identify which funding exists for your injuries

• Set-up direct billing for those who fall within the minor injury parameters of the Diagnostic Treatment “Protocols”

All clients who qualify, injuries classified as WAD I or II, can receive up to a maximum of 10 or 21 pre-authorized payments for treatment visits, depending on the type of injury. These treatments must be completed within 90 days of your collision.

What if I am still not better? It is important to know that, should the number of treatment visits be insufficient to address the injury under the Diagnostic Treatment “Protocols”, clients can still claim treatment visits covered under other plans. For many clients coverage is available under extended health benefits (e.g., Blue Cross or similar employee benefit